We supply Forged Rolls for Cold Rolling Mills of Sheet Metal, Strip and Foil.
Dimensional Range of Rolls:
- From 20 (0,79”) to 850 (33”) mm diameter
- Up to 5500 (216”) mm length and
- Up to 10.000 kg (22,000 lbs) weight.
Rolls must have proper hardness – depending upon roll type – usually in the range between 52 to 67 HRC (73 to 103 HSc). Rolls provide a lot of specific properties like high rupture resistance, high wear resistance, resistance to spalling and exellent grindability and polishability
Rolls key characteristics:
- Application of ultra pure steels
- Application of steels developed specifically for cold rolls
- Computerized guidance and control of the volume and surface heat treatment processes
- Production of high quality rolls based on rich experience
- Permanent and sustained efforts to improve quality and application of rolls in form of research and development
- Application of modern ND inspection methods
- Independent quality assurance system
- Partnership relations with the customer based on experiences
Danieli, SMS Siemag, Siemens VAI, Acroni, Arcelor Mittal, Thyssenkrupp, Sundwig etc